Human Molecular Genetics concentrates on full-length research papers covering a wide range of topics in all aspects of human molecular genetics. These include:
• the molecular basis of human genetic disease
• developmental genetics
• cancer genetics
• chromosome and genome structure and function
• therapy of genetic disease
• stem cells in human genetic disease and therapy, including the application of iPS cells
• genome-wide association studies
• mouse and other models of human diseases
• functional genomics
• computational genomics
In addition, the journal also publishes research on other model systems for the analysis of genes, especially when there is an obvious relevance to human genetics.
Key features of the journal include:
• Articles - comprehensive reports and definitive research findings of interest to a broad audience of human molecular geneticists. We encourage inclusion of full experimental details, with as many display items (figures and tables) as required to tell the complete story.
• Review Issue - Human Molecular Genetics publishes 1-2 a special review issues each year, typically by invitation.
University and departmental libraries, research and scholarly institutes.
SUBJECT AREA AND CATEGORY
Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology; Medicine, Genetics (clinical), Medicine (miscellaneous)
IMPACT FACTOR: 4.544
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
Abstracts in Anthropology
Agbiotech News and Information
Animal Breeding Abstracts
Biotechnology Citation Index®
Calcium and Calcified Tissue Abstracts
Current Contents® /Life Sciences
Journal Citation Reports /Science Edition
PROQUEST DATABASE : MEDLINE with Full Text
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest 5000 International
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Biology Journals
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Central
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Health & Medical Complete