Architectural Engineering and Design Management
Ideal for practitioners and academics alike, Architectural Engineering and Design Management examines specific topics on architectural technology, engineering design, building performance and building design management to highlight the interfaces between them and bridge the gap between architectural abstraction and engineering practice.
• Integration of architectural and engineering design
• Integration of building design and construction
• Building design management; planning and co-ordination, information and knowledge management, vale engineering and value management
• Collaborative working and collaborative visualisation in building design
• Architectural technology
• Sustainable architecture
• Building thermal, aural, visual and structural performance
• Education and architectural engineering
University and departmental libraries, research and scholarly institutes.
This journal is a valuable resource for professionals and academics (teachers, researchers and students) involved in building design and construction, including the following disciplines:
• Building Engineering
• Building Service Engineering
• Building Physics
• Design Management and Design Coordination
• Facilities Management
Published papers will report on both fundamental research dealing with theoretical work and applied research dealing with practical issues and industrial innovations. In this way, readers explore the interaction between technical considerations and management issues.
SUBJECT AREA AND CATEGORY
Business, Management and Accounting, Business, Management and Accounting (miscellaneous); Engineering, Architecture, Building and Construction
IMPACT FACTOR: 1.710